Floor drains are common in basements, laundry rooms and garages. They may also be found on patios and driveways as well as older bathrooms.
These drains are equipped with a trap that should be kept filled with water to prevent odors and sewer gas from escaping. Test drains occasionally to make sure they are aren’t clogged and are ready to carry away water and prevent flooding. Dirt and debris can clog floor drains but Protech can open them quickly to restore proper flow. Restaurant floor drains should be cleaned & flushed with very hot water regularly to insure the floors can be properly cleaned each day. Nobody likes to call a plumber in an emergency on Prime Rib night.
Main sewer lines are the largest drains in a home. All other household drains lead to the main sewer line. The main sewer runs underground from the house and connects to a city sewer line or a septic tank. Your main sewer line can become clogged from the debris those other household drains wash into it or by tree roots that penetrate pipe joints from surrounding soil.
If the main sewer line clogs, toilets and drains throughout your house will begin to backup. This is usually a very stressful situation for homeowners and it can happen at any time of the day or night. That’s why Pro-Plumbing Works is your 24 hour plumbing company.
A technician using the proper machine will cut through the clog and clean the main sewer pipe right down to its inner walls. If the technician has any indication there is a problem with the main sewer line, he may perform a video inspection to determine if the pipe is damaged or corroded. The technician will share the video with the homeowner and present options for a sewer line repair or replacement if necessary.
This may all sound like it is too gross or too big of a job for you to tackle. If so, call Chuck today @ 941-400-4864 and the Drain Pros will dive right in and get the job done quickly & economically. We would be happy to show you how to get the job done & prevent another backup in the future.
Plumbing Repairs Done Right
All Pro-Plumbing Works team members are dedicated to doing everything we can to ensure that your experience with us is the best that you have ever had with any plumbing company. To that end, we adhere to the
following code of conduct:
- When you call you will be greeted by a friendly voice of a knowledgeable, Drain Pro professional.
- You will be treated with courtesy and respect.
- Your Pro-Plumbing Works technician will arrive, equipped to solve your problem immediately.
- You will receive a professional diagnosis to resolve your plumbing or drain problem.
- Your Pro-Plumbing Works technician will provide you with an estimate BEFORE the work starts.
- Pro-Plumbing Works guarantees its parts and workmanship for twelve months. If there are any malfunctions within this period of time we will redo it free.
- Pro-Plumbing Works technicians will, fully comply with local city codes.
- Pro-Plumbing Works will always maintain the necessary licenses and insurance coverage’s.
- When completed, we will leave your premises cleaner than when we arrived.
Plumbing is Our Passion
As your plumber, when you call us and you honor us with your business we promise you this: We will endeavor to do everything we can to make your Pro-Plumbing Works experience such that — when it’s all said and done — you will not hesitate, for even a second, in recommending us to anyone.
Plumbing Service Area
Pro-Plumbing Works offers our plumbing services throughout Manatee and Sarasota county.
Manatee County including Anna Maria, Longboat Key, Bradenton, Bradenton Beach, Holmes Beach, Palmetto and surrounding towns.
Sarasota County including Sarasota, Siesta Key, Venice, North Port, Osprey, Nokomis, Englewood and surrounding towns.